18" Universal Mount: This optional mount makes for an easy and clean installation. Compatible with 20W and 40W Solar Engines. Includes mount, 2" collar, 1" NPT union, 1" NPT nipple / 14" long to mount L-810 obstruction light (single or dual). Compatible with 2" baseplate for surface mounting (sold separately). Model number: SP-SS-UM-18.
Compliant with FAA Engineering Brief No. 76
L-810 fixture FAA approved under AC 150/5345-43G
Our Solar Power System allows obstruction lights to run with free, renewable energy from the sun. The system is designed as a compact, all-in-one solar system, completely self contained for easy installation. The high efficiency, compact design provides end users with a lightweight, maintenance free power solution, requiring minimal surface area for installation. The system is ideal for remote airstrips where hard-wired infrastructure is unavailable. Every system is custom designed for a specific location to ensure years of trouble-free, solar powered service.
With zero electricity costs, simple installation and almost no maintenance, the system quickly realizes long-term cost savings.
Experience = Reliability
With over 25 years experience in designing solar power systems, our solar experts will ensure a system that operates reliably, regardless of the installation location.
|SP||20W-OB: 20W Solar Panel
40W-OB: 40W Solar Panel
|NP: No Photocell
P: Built-in Photocell
|SP-SS-UM-18||18″ Universal Mount|
|* FL-810(L,LNV)-R-DC LED obstruction light(s) sold separately.|
• Mounting: Side of pole or pole top mount
• Weight & Dimensions: 20W = 15″ x 16″ x 6″, 25 lb.; 40W = 31″ x 15″ x 6″, 50 lb.
• Enclosure and Mount: 6061-T6 Powder Coated (Aluminum)
• Flash / Charge Controller: Programmable. CSA and UL Certified. Compliant to NEMA 4, IP65 ratings – 12V Input/Output. Ensures batteries are not under or over charging.
• Control Options: Self contained photocell; FAA-approved external photocell; Continuous operation
• Solar Module Technology: Crystalline & Amorphous
• Solar Panel Life Expectancy: 25 years
• Operating Voltage: 12VDC
• Solar Panel Power: 20 Watts or 40 Watts
• Battery Type: Sealed Deep-Cycle Lead-Acid
• Battery Size: 20W = 18 Ah SLA; 40W = 36 Ah SLA (3-5 years)
• Optional Battery Upgrade: 16 Ah Deep Cycle, 32 Ah Deep Cycle Extended life (5-7 years)
• Certification: CE and TUV certified
• Available Housing Colors: Aviation Yellow, White, Olive Drab, Black
• Operating Temperature: -55°C to +55°C (-67°F to +131°F)
• Weather Protection: Enclosure is NEMA 4, IP65
• Warranty: 5 years Solar System, 1 year Battery