This product is available in our webstore – Shop Now
• Not FAA Approved under AC 150/5345-43J
• IP67 Certified
• ICAO Annex 14, Low Intensity Obstacle Light, Type B
• DGAC of Mexico
Our L810LED omni-directional, red, steady-burning obstruction light is designed for marking tall structures such as buildings, towers, masts, cranes, meteorological towers, chimneys and other hazards to aircraft. This energy-saving LED light is a direct replacement for incandescent fixtures, providing years of reliable and maintenance-free operation. Available in single, double, and retrofit configurations; optional solar drive package.
|FL-810L||R: Red||AC: 100-277 VAC
DC: 12-48 VDC
|34B: 3/4″ Hub – Bottom
10B: 1″ Hub – Bottom
34S: 3/4″ Hub – Side
10S: 1″ Hub – Side
FF: Floor Flange
LSM: Low Surface Mount
PM: 2″ Pole Mount
100: 100 Candelas
AL: Alarm Line
T1: 120VAC Transfer Relay
T2: 240VAC Transfer Relay
MT: Marine Treated
| For single option only.  For AC power only.|
|FL-810LED-AC||100-277 VAC LED Replacement Light Head|
|FL-810LED-DC||12-48 VDC LED Replacement Light Head|
• Direct replacement for existing incandescent light
• Lasts up to 10 times longer than an incandescent light
• Uses 96% less power than an incandescent light
• No regular maintenance
• Available in single and dual configurations with bottom or side conduit outlets
• Can be operated in steady-burning or flashing mode (controller not supplied)
• Photocell option for automatic activation at night
• Self-contained wiring compartment eliminates additional boxes
• Weather/corrosion resistant
• IP67 Ingress Protection rating for dust and water
• Lens made from durable, UV-stabilized LEXAN polycarbonate
• Resistant to shock and vibration
• Operates from -67°F to 131°F (-55°C to +55°C)
• 5 year warranty
• Construction: Machined aluminum, stainless steel hardware
• Finish: Red powder coat
• Power Consumption: 2.4W (DC); 3W (AC)
• Power Source: 100-277 VAC, 12-48 VDC
• Intensity: 32.5 candelas (“100 candelas” option available)
• Light Output Wavelength: Red 615 nm
• Dimensions: 5.65″ dia. x 7.75″ height (single)
• Weight: 3.2 lb. (single); 7 lb. (double)
• LED Estimated Lifetime: 70,000+ hours
• IP Rating: IP67
• Wind Loading: Effective Projected Area of the L-810 with single mounting base is 23.125 square-inches
• Recommended for harsh, high-salt coastal and marine environments.
• Protects fixture finish from salt damage and prevents corrosion.
• 3-Step Powder Coat: 1) Primer, 2) Epoxy powder base coat and glossy polyester gray (RAL 7030) powder finish coat, 3) Oven curing.
Lighting controls are designed for use when multiple obstruction light fixtures are to be controlled with common electronics. The electronic control module comes in a cast iron device box with threaded hubs on both top and bottom. Replacement modules (controls without device box) are also available upon request.
Model 81020: 105-305VAC, 1000W photocell. FAA style photocells activate at 35 ft-cd and turn off at 52 ft-cd. Instant ON photocell has 3-5 second time delay that prevents activation and de-activation from momentary light conditions. Does not come with device box, includes 1/2″ threaded male fitting.
Model 81021: 120/240VAC, 4800W photocell. Meets FAA/FCC requirements for obstruction lighting. Energized at 35 ft-cd and de-energized at 60 ft-cd. Time delay eliminates contact chatter. Contains dual 20A load contacts. Front plastic housing mounts to cast aluminum junction box (included).
Model 81022: Hazardous Location Photocontrol Unit. Outdoor lighting control for exterior lighting in hazardous locations: explosion proof, dust-ignition proof, and weatherproof. Nominal Voltage 50/60 Hz: 120/208/240/277VAC. Voltage Range: 105-305. Housing: sand cast copper-free aluminum – epoxy powder coated.
|FL-81020||Photocell only (105-305VAC, 1000W max)|
|FL-81021||Photocell with aluminum box (120VAC, 4800W max)|
|FL-81021-2||Photocell with aluminum box (240VAC, 4800W max)|
|FL-81022||Hazardous Location Photocontrol Unit (120/208/240/277VAC)|
Farlight obstruction lights are now manufactured by Flight Light Inc.
Have a product question? Need a quote? Please fill out our online quote request form.Get a Quote