Product Data Sheet: ZA292 Taxiway Semiflush Light | FAA Certified: L-852T | FAA Compliant: L-852E, L-852F
FAA Certified: L-852T
FAA Compliant: L-852E, L-852F
ICAO Annex 14
NATO STANAG 3316
BS3224: Part 5, inset fixtures
Category I, II and III all weather operation airfield lighting systems.
Our ZA292 medium intensity, omni-directional fixture is suitable for use as a taxiway edge and taxiway intersection light.
• Lightweight and robust aluminum alloy construction.
• ZA292 has been tested to 1,000 PSI (pounds per square inch) and conforms with both FAA and IEC requirements.
• Long life lamps (objective life of 1,500 hours at full brilliancy).
• Pressure test plug ensures moisture-proof light cavity.
• Prism removal and replacement achieved without need for adhesives or sealants.
• Pre-focused optics simplify maintenance.
• Corrosion resistant anodized finish.
• Available for non-airport applications such as heliport and architectural lighting with 50W, 120V or 240V lamps.
• Low profile: .39" (10mm).
• Light channel within .2" (5mm) of grade.
• Corrosion resistant finish meets U.S. Military Standard Salt Fog Test (MIL-STD-810E, Method 509.3) and IEC EN 60068-2-11 (Test Kb, severity 3).
• Color beam variations achieved by dichroic coating.
• Exceeds L-861 photometric requirements when used as a medium intensity white runway edge light.
• 6.6A from 45W, 65W or 100W isolating transformer. Taxiway edge (L852T) uses 48W lamp (blue), taxiway intersection (L852E) uses 48W lamp (yellow), and taxiway intersection (L852F) uses 105W lamp (yellow).
• Lamp bypass options available if required.
• Installation and maintenance manual AVD 113.
• Suitable for direct installation onto FAA L868-B base can with 30-AA122820 mounting adapter or onto 8" diameter base.
• Commonality of parts with the ZA181 RWCL-TDZ and the ZA280 TWCL fixture.
• 8" style: net weight 6.6 lbs. (3kg), gross weight 7.7 lbs. (3.5kg). Carton size: .23 cu. ft. (.007 cu. meters); 9" (d) x 9" (w) x 5" (h) (229mm (w) x 229mm (d) x 127mm (h))