Product Data Sheet: ZA183, ZA188 High Intensity Runway Edge, Threshold and End Inset Light | FAA Compliant: L-850C & D
FAA Compliant: L-850C & D (AC 150/5345-46B)
NATO Stanag 3316
ICAO Annex 14
Category I, II and III all weather operation airfield lighting systems.
Suitable for use as high intensity inset runway edge light (L850C) and runway threshold light (L850D).
• Lightweight and robust aluminum alloy construction.
• Prism removal and replacement achieved without need for adhesives or sealants.
• Pre-focused optics simplify maintenance.
• Pressure test plug ensures moisture-proof light cavity.
• Installation and maintenance manual AVD 104.
• 8" sealed optical cartridge fits 12" adapter ring and is held with two stainless steel bolts for ease of maintenance.
• Low profile: 0.47" (12mm) projection.
• Long life lamps: 1,500 hours at full intensity. Over 3,500 hours in normal use.
• 6.6A from 100W, or 200W isolating transformer. Uses 2@105W lamps.
• Corrosion resistant anodized finish. Stainless steel fasteners.
• Fixture net weight 31 lb. (14kg). Gross weight 33 lb. (15kg). Carton size 12.7 in. x 12.7 in. x 5 in. (323mm x 323mm x 127mm).