Complies with AC 150/5340-30
Installed to isolate the series circuit from the constant current regulator for maintenance or testing. Easy two position “handle in” and “handle out” to quickly determine cutout status.
• Isolates the series circuit from the constant current regulator.
• Shorts regulator output for troubleshooting.
• Suitable for 6.6 or 20 amp circuits.
• Removable handle ensures series circuit is de-energized.
• Handle is designed to fit inside a tool box to add a second level of security.
• Housing fabricated from durable nonconductive materials.