The RLL (Reflective Light Locator) installed at each edge light provides daytime and nighttime visual marking. During daylight, the tall locator helps ground equipment operators avoid hitting the lights. At twilight and at night, the retroreflective material lights up in the headlights of vehicles and aircraft. During snow plowing operations, plow operators can locate the lights to avoid hitting them and maintenance personnel can find them to clear them. The RLL is a useful marker for a variety of objects which may be color-coded to aid identification.
|Type||Retroreflective Color||Color Configuration||Height||Mounting|
|CB: Color bands
SC: Solid color
|S: Spring mounted
No symbol means without spring
|To mount the RLL on a stake mounted light, order kit 10037-552. Any RLL with or without the spring is suitable for base or stake mounted lights.|
• Flexible fiberglass rod.
• Retroreflective color bands on white background or solid color.
• No damage from jet blast.
• Optional Spring Mounting provides greatly increased resistance to impact damage.
• Threaded stud with hex head for ease of installation. Standard 3/8-16 stud threads. Metric studs available upon request.
• Mounts on base plate by replacing one of the bolts.
• Stainless steel hardware.
• Optional kit for installing on stake mounted light. Stake kit extends rod out from light mounting stake 8″ (center to center).
Have a product question? Need a quote? Please fill out our online quote request form.Get a Quote