Flight Light Inc. Limited Warranty
Duration of the Warranty
Flight Light Inc. warrants all of the goods which it has manufactured to be free of material defects for the following durations.
- Lamps: For a period of 90 days from the date of shipment to Buyer. Product liability is limited to lamp replacement and does not include incidental labor.
- FAA products: For a period of one year from the date of installation or two years from the date of shipment to Buyer.
- LED Light Fixtures: For a period of 2 years from the date of shipment to Buyer.
- Complete Systems: Systems including at least one Flight Light Inc. Controller and one Flight Light Inc. LED Light Fixture, for a period of 5 years from the date of shipment to Buyer.
If any such goods are found to be materially defective within the warranty period, Flight Light Inc. agrees to attempt to repair, and if unable to repair, to replace the defective goods without charge to Buyer.
Buyer’s remedy with respect to such goods is limited to repair or replacement. For goods not manufactured by FLI, Buyer agrees to accept as its sole remedy the warranty, if any, offered by the manufacturer or manufacturers of such goods. FLI makes no warranties, express or implied, other than those stated in this paragraph.
Flight Light Inc. shall not be liable under this warranty if any of the following conditions apply:
- Unauthorized personnel attempt any repairs to Flight Light Inc. products without Flight Light Inc. consent.
- Products are damaged by natural phenomenon, misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, or incorrect electrical current or voltage.
- Products are improperly installed, or damaged in shipping.
FLI makes no warranties, express or implied, other than those stated herein. FLI does not warranty the workmanship of the installer, damage caused by acts of nature, vandalism, improper installation, or damage caused by improper maintenance. The warranty period of LED fixtures covered under the 5-year system warranty is reduced to two years when fixtures are subjected to abrasive materials or chemicals. FLI reserves the right to either repair or replace any defective component covered under the terms of any of its warranties. FLI is not an engineering firm and makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the applicability of its products or systems in any specific situation, application or location: such decisions are the responsibility of the owner, design engineer and/or others. Therefore, as to all goods sold by FLI, FLI hereby disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and Buyer agrees that FLI shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or liquidated damages of any kind, whether the Buyer’s or any other claim is based upon contract, tort or any other legal theory.