Most light failures are a result of external events such as voltage surges and voltage spikes produced by lightning strikes or arcing. Our Surge Protector Unit is designed to protect heliport and obstruction lighting systems by utilizing a high quality 70kA suppressor to shunt unwanted transients to ground.
• Superior transient surge protection for lighting systems.
• Tolerates up to 70kA surge currents.
• Improves reliability and reduces maintenance of lighting systems.
• Surge protector meets IEC, UL, CSA and RoHS standards.
|Note: Customer must provide load.|
• Made of steel for durability and grounding ability.
• Swinging door with lock.
• Meets NEMA 4, IEC, UL, and CSA standards.
• Water and corrosion resistant.
• 2 position for ON/OFF.
• Indicator light illuminates when in "ON" position.
• UL Certified.
• Tolerates surges up to 70kA.
• Load rating: 10A.
• Runs normally with connected load.
• Meets IEC, UL, CSA and RoHS standards.
• 10kA minimum interruptive rating per NEC standards.
• CSA and IEC Certified.
• Manual ON/OFF switch.
• Rated from -25°C to 40°C (-13°F to 104°F), derated after 40°C.
• Unpackaged weight: 10 lb. (4.5 kg)
• Shipping weight: 12 lb. (5.4 kg)
• Overall dimensions: 10" x 8" x 4" (25cm x 20cm x 10cm)
• Shipping dimensions: 15" x 15" x 10" (38cm x 38cm x 25cm)