The new benchmark for low-intensity solar LED obstruction lighting in an easy-to-install, low-maintenance package. Available in three engine sizes and includes new user-friendly features.
Meets ICAO requirements for Low-Intensity Obstacle Lights Type A and Type B, according to ICAO Annex 14, Volume 1, 5th Edition, July 2009 and 6th Edition, July 2013 (Red).
Compliant with Obstruction Light Type L-810 as per FAA Advisory Circular AC 150/5345-43G 09/26/12 (Red).
Intertek compliance test reports and global simulation maps available upon request.
• Top-mounted LED display with simple "tap to activate" functionality.
• Easily check light settings without external controller.
• Programmable with optional IR remote.
• Customizable for best value-for-performance.
• Multiple battery pack options.
• Best-in-class, high-efficiency solar panels.
• Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
• Patented Energy Management System (EMS).
• Ensures maximum battery life and light performance in even the harshest of environments.
• Compact, stand-alone, maintenance-free unit.
• Integrated solar panels, battery, electronics and LED light source.
• Replaceable battery extends life beyond five years.
• Thousands of installations worldwide.
• Our solar LED lights operate year-round at permanent and temporary installations.