This product is available in our webstore - Shop Now
Certified to FAA AC 150/5345-46 (Current Edition)
FAA Engineering Brief No. 67
Our ETL Certified L-861T LED Taxiway Edge Lights are used to mark the outlines of taxiways at general aviation and medium-sized airports. Each L-861 is constructed from a die cast aluminum body, powder coated in aviation yellow. The L-861s feature long-life LEDs that reduce power consumption, increase reliability and reduce operating costs. A rugged cord is included with a rubberized L-823 style connector to connect to the secondary of a 6.6A isolation transformer. Each L-861 includes a 1.5" (standard) or 2.0" frangible coupling to attach the fixture to a L-867 style base plate or mounting stake. Standard mounting heights are 14, 24 and 30 inches.
|Fixture||Lens Colors||Mounting Height*||Fixture Options|
|75-861L||B: Blue||14: 14" (standard)|
20: 20" (extended)
24: 24" (extended)
30: 30" (extended)
|1: 1.5" Frangible Coupling (FL-FC1.5)|
2: 2" Frangible Coupling (FL-FC2.0)
5: Optional heater
V: 90-260 VAC (not ETL certified)
|* Other heights available.|
• Applicable for L-861T (L) requirements.
• Colored glass lens for easy daytime recognition.
• Double sealing system creates watertight head assembly.
• Rugged solid state components.
• Complies with intensity requirements on 3 or 5 step regulators.
• Durable powder coat finish lasts longer.
• Reduces power consumption.
• Long-life LEDs.
• Cord set sealed to prevent insect entry.
• Threaded 1.5" frangible coupling or optional 2" thread matches existing baseplates/stakes.