Product Data Sheet: L-864 / L-865 Dual Red/White Medium Intensity LED Flashing Obstruction Beacon | FTS 370D Vanguard II
The FTS 370D Vanguard II is a dual (red and white) FAA L-864/L-865 medium intensity LED aviation obstruction lighting system for structures between 200' and 700' AGL (FAA E-type towers). The system also meets CAR 621 2nd Edition standards for medium intensity CL-864/CL-865 flashing obstruction light as well as ICAO 6th Edition standards for medium intensity type A/type B obstacle lights.
The Vanguard II uses a single cable for beacon power, marker power and communication. Firmware can be upgraded for future compatibility with no need for controller modification and includes programming that allows the lighting system to be avian friendly. The single enclosure houses a low voltage environment that removes the need for an interlock switch, allowing alarms to remain active when the door is opened.
• Interleaved LEDs and bypass circuitry provide longer life by allowing the loss of individual LEDs up to the 25% limit
• Industry-leading IEC 61000-4-5 surge immunity to 25kA
• Patented Fresnel optics to minimize ground scatter
• Aircraft Detection Lighting Systems (ADLS) interface
• Automatic failsafe - Switches to day mode after 19 hours of no mode change; can be disabled if necessary
• Configurable to meet AC 70/7460-1L
• Unique 4-line OLED backlit display for visibility in any lighting conditions
• Dry contact monitoring (day, night, marker, PED, GPS, comm alarms and mode status)
• 5 year warranty
• Infrared Lighting - NVG and NVIS compatibility using 850nm infrared (IR) LEDs
• SMART Card - Enables several options for monitoring and controlling the system remotely while providing full diagnostic information using either cellular or ethernet based connectivity. SNMP, Modbus or Eagle Protocols can be used.
• Wi-Fi - Provides wireless connectivity onsite for diagnostics and lighting inspections
• GPS Synchronization
• Remote Upgradeable Firmware