• FAA AC 150/5345-43J: L-864, L-885 and L-810
• Accommodates FAA AC 70/7460-1K, 1L and 1M marker requirements (steady, flashing and IR)
• Transport Canada CAR 621.19: CL-864, CL-885 and CL-810
• ICAO Annex 14 (7th edition): Medium Intensity Types B and C and Low Intensity Type B
• DGAC Mexico: L-864 and L-810
The FTS 371 SMART is a low-power FAA L-810/L-864 red lighting system for FAA type A0/A1 structures. It meets changing FAA regulations for flashing markers and also complies with FAA L-885 for catenary applications.
With LED replacing incandescent lighting and marker power consumption decreasing by as much as 98%, a new approach for accurate monitoring is required. The FTS 371 uses a patent-pending current feedback monitoring technology that will not fluctuate with changes in incoming power and temperature, providing consistent and predictable results.
• Flash rate of 20, 30, 40 or 60 flashes per minute (200 ms flash duration)*
• Red and infrared (IR) LEDs for compliance with FAA AC150/5345-43J and low power consumption
• Mode override switch
• Photodiode control with alarm inhibit option
• Modbus RTU Serial RS-485
• 4 dry contact relays (PHD, BCN and MKR alarms, MODE status relay)
• Support for up to 8 markers and 1 beacon
• Sync input/output interconnects multiple boards for sync without GPS
• 5-year warranty
• Negative 24-48VDC ±10% (isolated DC power supply)
• GPS synchronization
• Powder-coated aluminum enclosure
• SNMP monitoring through FTM 190
* Only 30 fpm flash rate is applicable for FAA certified applications filed under AC 70/7460-1M.
Have a product question? Need a quote? Please fill out our online quote request form.Get a Quote