• Ex Certificate: CESI 13ATEX037
• ATEX execution: II 2GD Ex de IIC T6 Gb
• Ex tb IIIC T67°C Db IP66
• FAA AC 150/5345-43H
• ICAO Annex 14 – Volume I
The specifications of this product are according to:
• L-810 (FAA)
• Low-intensity, Type B (fixed obstacle) (ICAO)
Low intensity obstacle lights are used where the object height above the surrounding ground is less than 148 feet (45 m). This product is explosion proof and can be used in zone 1 and zone 2 areas.
The center of the vertical beam spread must be between +4° and +20°. With a minimum vertical beam spread of 10°, and at all radials throughout 360°, there must be a minimum intensity of 32 cd.
There is also a flashing 30 fpm version according to FAA. This light unit must flash simultaneously with the medium intensity red obstacle light at a rate of 30 fpm (± 3 fpm).
Our low intensity 10 cd lights are used for obstacles on the movement area where 32 cd lights may cause dazzle.
• Product Code: Q81RI01 / Q81RI02
• Application: Helideck
• Light Color: Red
• Light Source: LED
• IP-Index: IP66
• Enclosure: Aluminum, powder coated
• Mounting: Rigid
• Input Voltage: 100-240 Vac or 12-24 Vdc
• Consumption: 18 W/peak
• Ambient Temp: -4° to +140°F (-20° to +60°C)
• System power: 4 W
• Intensity: 32 cd
• Operation Mode: Steady-burning
• Horizontal Beam Coverage: Omni-directional
• Vertical Beam Spread: 10°