This product is available in our webstore – Shop Now
Our repair kits allow you to easily remove and replace broken and stripped out bolts in the top flange of runway light bases. The drill bushing aligns with the existing bolt holes, providing a secure guide to drill out or chase/clean threads in the light base. This saves time and money by cutting down on the guesswork of manually drilling out bolts.
• Drill out broken bolts.
• Chase/clean threads in light base.
• Bolts directly into fixture, assures proper alignment with existing bolt pattern.
• Centers drill bit in broken stud.
• Keeps drill bit from “walking”.
• Aligns tap to chase the threads.
1. Drill Plates are zinc plated with O.D. wash
2. (11) 7/16″ Ø equally spaced, thru holes with 82° counter sink
3a. 11.25″ BC, (1) 3/4″ Ø hole for Drill & Tap Bushings
3b. 10.25″ BC, (1) 3/4″ Ø hole for Drill & Tap Bushings
4. (1) Bushing Lock Screw (10671000)
5. Fixtures are shipped as a kit with:
(1) 5/16″ Drill Bushing (10901001)
(1) 5/16″ H.D. Drill (10901004)
(1) 5/32″ Drill Bushing (10901002)
(1) 5/32″ H.D. Drill (10901003)
(1) #3 Screw Extractor (10671001)
(1) “Z” Drill Bushing (10901000)
(1) 3/8″-16 x 6″ Extension Tap (10900055)
(6) 3/8″-16 x 1″ Flat Allen Head Screws (10640059)
(1) Poly Case (10907012)
This kit has all the features of the AW7012 Kit, plus the ability to install self-tapping stainless steel inserts.
This kit upgrades your AW7012 Kit to an AW7012G. It has everything you need to install self-tapping stainless steel inserts.