• FAA AC150/5370-2F for construction and barricade installations
• ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1, 'Aerodrome Design and Operations', paragraph 126.96.36.199.
• Solar Barricade Light
• Solar Caution Light
• Solar Taxiway Light (ICAO)
• Solar Threshold Light
• Solar Obstruction Light
• Solar powered, self-contained
• Integrated solar/battery system
• Dual internal high-performance solar modules angled to maximize solar collection
• Fast and easy to deploy - no programming
• IP68 waterproof rating
• User-replaceable battery in sealed battery compartment
• Ultra-high intensity LEDs (no changing lamps ever)
• Tough UV-stabilized LEXAN® polycarbonate lens and light base
• Automatic night activation
The solar powered AV-70 is a field proven aviation light that offers enormous benefits over traditional battery and hard-wired aviation lights including low maintenance and no underground wiring.
These completely self-contained LED lights are designed to suit a range of aviation and general applications including emergency airstrip, caution, taxiway, and threshold lighting.
The unit has two high-performance solar modules mounted within the lens, which maximize solar collection and provide reliable operation in a range of environmental conditions. The focal plane of the light is designed to provide a vertical divergence of between 0 and +7 degrees, and the user-replaceable battery ensures a service life of up to 12 years.
The AV-70 is made from tough, durable UV stabilized LEXAN® polycarbonate, and incorporates an internal photodiode for automatic night activation once the ambient light threshold drops sufficiently.
Completely self-contained and able to be installed in minutes, the AV-70 is the preferred choice of remote airfields around the world.
The AV-70-HI is a high intensity version of the popular AV-70 and is ideal for use in high sunlight areas that receive a minimum of 3.5 hours of sun per day.
The AV-70-RF is a radio-controlled version of the popular AV-70, which can be used in conjunction with a PALC or simple handheld controller. Users can wirelessly control ON/OFF functions and adjust light intensities.