This product is available in our webstore - Shop Now
• FAA AC150/5370-2F for construction and barricade installations
• ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1, 'Aerodrome Design and Operations', paragraph 184.108.40.206.
• Solar Barricade Light
• Solar Caution Light
• Solar Hazard Light
• Solar Taxiway Light (ICAO)
• Solar Obstruction Light
• Solar powered, self-contained
• Easy installation
• Integrated solar/battery system
• Internal high-performance solar module to maximize solar collection
• IP68 waterproof rating
• Internal user-replaceable battery in sealed compartment
• Ultra-high intensity LEDs (no changing lamps ever)
• Molded from UV-stabilized LEXAN® polycarbonate
• Automatic night activation
The AV-OL-60 is a field proven, low maintenance, self-contained solar LED light that is suitable for a variety of applications including general hazard, caution, barricade and low-intensity obstruction lighting.
Manufactured using latest in LED technology, the popular AV-OL-60 model boasts user-adjustable intensity and flash code settings that can be easily modified on site as required. Once activated, the light is ready for immediate operation and requires no operator intervention after installation.
Utilizing the high performance built-in solar module to the charge the battery during daylight hours and the internal photo diode to detect ambient light, the AV-OL-60 achieves true self-sufficient dusk-till-dawn operation in a small form factor environmentally sealed package that can be installed in minutes.
The versatile nature of the AV-OL-60 means it is also suitable for a range of taxiway applications.
This model can also be fitted with an optional, external ON/OFF switch for manual operation and/or an optional charging port for charging the battery while stored for extended periods.
For regions where additional autonomy is required, this unit can also be supplied with a larger 16Ah battery pack.