Model: GEA20-0207A, Three Intensity with Lamp Monitoring
Category I, II or III Weather Conditions, 120/240 V ac
The Honeywell ALSF-II/SSALR System is a high intensity approach lighting system that provides a visual lighting path for landing aircraft. This system has two modes of operation: a high intensity approach lighting system with sequenced flashing lights (ALSF-II); and a simplified approach lighting system with runway alignment indicator lights (SSALR). This system is switchable from the ALSF-II System configuration to the SSALR System configuration.
The ALSF-II/SSALR system usually is a 2400-foot-long array of lights but can be longer or shorter depending on local terrain and requirements.
A typical ALSF-II/SSALR system consist of the following light fixture components:
• 24 light bars each with 5 steady burning white PAR56 fixtures
• 2 light bars each with 8 steady burning white PAR56 fixtures
• 2 light bars each with 4 steady burning white PAR56 fixtures
• 18 light bars each with 3 steady burning red PAR56 fixtures
• 15 sequence flashing white PAR56 fixtures
• Threshold bar of 49 steady burning green PAR56 fixtures
A typical SSALR system consist of the following light fixture components:
• 9 light bars each with 5 steady burning white PAR56 fixtures
• 8 sequence flashing white PAR56 fixtures
• Threshold bar of 18 steady burning green PAR56 fixtures.
The ALSF-II/SSALR system can be mounted on 2-inch EMT, up to a 6-feet mounting height or on frangible towers over 6 feet. The system includes lamp monitoring as a standard feature.
System control of the sequence flashing lights is accomplished through the master controller selecting one of three light intensities: low, medium, or high. The steady burning white and red PAR56 fixtures are controlled by separate circuits connected to constant current regulators located in the airport lighting vault. Both the sequence flashing and the steady burning light systems provide for either local or remote control.
Have a product question? Need a quote? Please fill out our online quote request form.Get a Quote