FAA AC 150/5345-3F
Our L-821 control panels provide smaller airports complete airfield lighting control. Relays, switches and human interfaces are all combined into one compact unit for most applications, thereby eliminating additional panels and providing a clean and economical installation.
• An effective, low maintenance and economical airfield lighting control system that utilizes state-of-the-art electrical components, proven through decades of industrial use in the harshest of environments.
• Thoughtfully designed as “plug and play” with contractor friendly cage clamp terminal blocks to route directly to regulators and other switch gear.
• High quality cabinetry, with industrial grade relays and silver contact switches, will provide decades of trouble-free service and low life cycle costs.
• Custom designed exactly to your lighting control needs.
• Engineering includes a complete submittal package prior to construction and as-built drawings shipped with the panel.
• Our compliance with ISO 9001: 2008 ensures a quality product and the ability to provide field support with controlled revision drawings.
Commission free installation is as simple as hanging the cabinet, providing control power and terminating to airfield lighting gear. Quick, easy and reliable.