Meets traditional airfield requirements in an easy-to-install, low maintenance package.
• ICAO and FAA compliant
• Third party certified
• Long-lasting batteries
• Available in three battery sizes
• Medium-intensity runway edge & threshold (MIRL)
• Simple approach lighting
• NVG operations
• Emergency or temporary lighting
• Improved optical efficiency with latest LEDs
• High-efficiency monocrystalline solar panels
• Reduced standby power consumption
• Multiple battery sizes for best value-for-performance
Limited crew, no trenching, no airfield interruptions. Just place the A704 and it emits light dusk-to-dawn while maintaining its battery. Optional wireless control provides on-demand operation from up to 4 km (2.5 m) away.
The A704 integrates solar panels, battery, electronics, and LED light source into a compact, stand-alone unit requiring minimal maintenance for 7 years.
The Energy Management System (EMS) monitors all operations to provide consistent output in the harshest environments. Testing to ICAO, FAA and MIL specifications ensures high performance for many years.