Product Data Sheet: ZA480 Series High Intensity Runway and Threshold/End Inset Light | FAA Certified: L-850A; FAA Compliant: L-850C, D, E; L-852G, S
FAA Certified: L-850A
FAA Compliant: L-850C, D, E; L-852G, S
AC 150/5345-46A, E-2491
ICAO Annex 14
Category I, II and III all weather operation airfield lighting systems.
Suitable for use as high intensity inset runway approach, siderow barrette, runway threshold, threshold wingbar, combined threshold/end or runway end.
• Lightweight and robust aluminum alloy construction.
• Prism removal and replacement achieved without need for adhesives or sealants.
• Pre-focused optics simplify maintenance.
• Pressure test plug ensures moisture-proof light cavity.
• Installation and maintenance manual AVD 108.
• Low profile: 0.5" (12.7mm) projection.
• 12" diameter fixture reduces installation cost and eases maintenance.
• Standard adaptor rings to retrofit 15" and 15.5" bases.
• Long life halogen lamps: 1,500 hours at full intensity. Over 3,500 hours in normal use.
• 6.6a from 100w, 200w or 300w isolating transformer.
• Anodized gray finish with stainless steel fasteners.
• Net weight 20.5 lb. (9.3kg). Gross weight 22 lb. (10kg). Carton size 6 in. x 13 in. x 13 in. (150mm x 330mm x 330mm).