FAA Compliant: E-982*
NATO Stanag 3316
ICAO Annex 14
Category I, II and III all weather operation airfield lighting systems. Suitable for use as high intensity, unidirectional, elevated runway approach, siderow barrette, threshold, threshold wingbar and runway end.
• Lightweight and robust aluminum alloy construction.
• No external color filters required.
• Pre-focused optics to simplify maintenance.
• Lamp replacement requires no tools.
• Mounts on existing or new elevated approach towers and 2″ EMT posts when ordered with optional pole coupling.
• 300mm lead included, longer leads available at an extra charge.
• Installation and maintenance manual AVD 109.
• Long life halogen lamps: 1200 hours at full intensity.
• 6.6a from 100w, 150w or 200w.
• Powder coated finish in golden yellow. Stainless steel fasteners.
• Available lamps:
• Net weight 4 lb (1.8kg). Gross weight 5.3 lb (2.4kg). Carton size 8.9 in. x 8.9 in. x 10.2 in. (225mm x 225mm x 260mm)
Have a product question? Need a quote? Please fill out our online quote request form.Get a Quote