This product is available in our webstore - Shop Now
• FAA L-810 Obstruction Light, FAA AC150/5345-43G Specification for Obstruction Lighting Equipment (photometrics only)
• FAA L-810(F) Obstruction Light, FAA AC70/7460-1L Specification for Obstruction Lighting Equipment
• Solar Powered Low Intensity Obstruction Light for temporary applications
• Lighting of wind turbines during the construction phase per FAA AC70/7460-1L
• LED optic
• Integrated solar/battery system
• Field replaceable components
• IP68 waterproof rating
• Available in three power supply sizes to suit solar profiles for most locations
• Optional GSM Monitoring
• Optional GPS Synchronization
Avlite's Solar powered photometrically compliant FAA L-810 Low Intensity Obstruction Light is a robust, completely self-contained solar powered LED light.
The solar array charges an internal battery during daylight hours, and at dusk the light will automatically begin operation.
The rugged design of this self-contained light ensures in excess of 12 years reliable service with minimal ongoing maintenance. Specifically designed for the harshest of environments, this light features a 7-stage, powdercoated aluminum top, base and internal chassis in high visibility colors for daytime recognition. The rubber, extruded corners provide additional impact resistance.
The advanced light optic uses a single power LED. The tough polycarbonate aviation lens is specifically designed for use with LEDs to maximize light intensity and uniformity. The light head is interchangeable between units, and can be replaced onsite by the operator if required.
The unit can be supplied in varying color outputs to suit other applications and is also available in IR only for NVG compatibility configuration.
Avlite has utilized the latest advancements in GPS technology to develop an internal Synchronization system that can be incorporated into the lights. Using overhead satellites, multiple obstruction lights set to the same flash pattern will flash in unison. Set to 30fpm, the light is compliant to the FAA AC70/7460-1L, L-810(F).
The lights are available with GSM Cell-Phone Monitoring, enabling operators to remotely monitor the status of their aviation installations. The system can also be configured to send out alarm SMS text messages to designated cellular telephone numbers. Users can also have alarms and reports sent to designated email addresses.
The IR remote is used to communicate with Avlite lighting products that have an IR sensor fitted. The remote control is used to control functions such as flash code and light intensity.