• FAA L-810 Low Intensity Obstruction Light, FAA AC150/5345-43H (Qualified by Intertek)
• ICAO Annex 14, Volume 1, Sixth Edition, July 2009
• Solar Powered Low Intensity Obstruction Light for temporary or permanent applications
• External and remote monitoring capabilities via GSM or SATCOM
• Field replaceable components
• IP68 waterproof rating
• Optimized solar charging via MPPT and monocrystalline panels
• Easy to install
• Lightweight and convenient
• Minimal maintenance required
• 3 year warranty
• GPS Synchronization
• SATCOM Remote Monitoring
• GSM Cell-Phone Monitoring
• External Battery Charging Port
• External Switch
• Star2M remote monitoring integration via GSM or SATCOM
• Solar Booster™
Our self-contained solar light fixture is a steady burning, low intensity LED obstruction light designed to comply with FAA L-810 or ICAO Low Intensity Type A and B requirements. The model can be used for marking obstacles of up to 150 feet (45 meters) above ground level such as telecommunication towers, wind turbines, buildings and other tall structures.
Specifically designed to withstand the harshest environments, the AV-OL-310 features a composite top and base and an aluminum internal chassis. The solar chassis is available in three chassis heights; Compact, Standard and Extended, all of which come with upgraded solar panels and a maximum power point tracker (MPPT) to optimize solar input into the 12Ah (Compact model) or 24Ah battery (Standard and Extended models) for longer run time. Each chassis is available with an optional ON/OFF switch and/or external charging port for supplementary battery charges.
The LED optic comes compliant to either FAA or ICAO standards and is available with remote monitoring via either GSM or SATCOM as options. The high impact resistant polycarbonate lens ensures even light distribution.