Product Data Sheet: L-864 Red Medium Intensity LED Aviation Obstruction Lighting System | FTS 370i Vanguard
The FTS 370i Vanguard® is available as an FAA L-864 or ICAO Type B medium intensity aircraft warning light. Since it is an integrated system, no external system controller is required. Utilizing red LEDs and infrared LEDs, the design creates a perfect solution for wind turbine lighting systems.
For wind turbines with a rotor tip height between 500' and 700', two Vanguard 370i lights can be used together on one nacelle to meet FAA AC 70/7460-1L specifications. The Vanguard FTS 370i features standard GPS synchronization to ensure proper flashing characteristics.
• Infrared Lighting - NVG and NVIS compatibility using 850nm infrared (IR) LEDs.
• Interleaved LEDs and by-pass circuitry provide longer life by allowing the loss of individual LEDs up to the 25% limit.
• 200kA surge suppression.
• Patented Fresnel optics to minimize ground scatter.
• Aircraft Detection Lighting Systems (ADLS) interface.
• Versatile mounting options.
• Patented 360° light collector.
• Ruggedized GPS antenna for reliable synchronization.
• Field configurable flash characteristics.
• Single dry contact alarm conveys LED, sync and mode status.
• 5 year warranty.
• Overvoltage Protection - Additional overvoltage protection device mounted inside the nacelle for lightning protection zone 1 (LPZ 1).
• Adjustable Mounting Pedestal - For mounting in variable mounting positions.
FTS 370i: 38-FTS370i