Product Data Sheet: L-864 Red Medium Intensity LED Aviation Obstruction Lighting System | FTS 370i-2 IR Vanguard
• FAA L-864 per AC 150/5345-43J
• ICAO Annex 14 6th edition, medium intensity type B
• DGAC L-864
The Vanguard Medium FTS 370i-2 IR is available as an FAA L-864 or ICAO Type B medium intensity aircraft warning light. Since it is an integrated system, no external system controller is required. Utilizing red LEDs and infrared LEDs, the design creates a perfect solution for wind turbine lighting systems.
For wind turbines with a rotor tip height between 500′ and 700′, two Vanguard 370i-2 IR units can be used together on one nacelle to meet FAA AC 70/7460-1L specifications. The Vanguard FTS 370i-2 IR features standard GPS synchronization to ensure proper flashing characteristics.
• NVG and NVIS compatibility using 850nm infrared (IR) LEDs.
• Patented Fresnel optics to minimize ground scatter.
• Aircraft Detection Lighting Systems (ADLS) interface.
• Versatile mounting options.
• Patented 360° light collector.
• Ruggedized GPS antenna for reliable synchronization.
• Field configurable flash characteristics.
• Single dry contact alarm conveys LED, sync and mode status.
• 5-year warranty.
• Additional overvoltage protection (OVP) device mounted inside the nacelle for lightning protection zone 1 (LPZ 1).
• Adjustable mounting pedestal for mounting in variable mounting positions.