FAA Type: L-810 Steady Burn Obstruction Light
ICAO Type: Low Intensity Type B Obstacle Light
ETL Certified: FAA AC 150/5345-43F (pending)
Compliant to: ICAO Annex 14, CAR 621.19, MIL-C-7989
The Horizon™ L-810 Obstruction Light provides an LED based solution for the FAA L-810 steady burning lights. The Horizon™ LED is currently available in both single and double configurations operating at a range of 95-277VAC and also in a range of 9-48 VDC. Both configurations are available as original equipment or as a direct replacement to the existing socket/lamp/lens on L-810 Incandescent OB2x Series obstruction lights.
• LED based obstruction lights last over 15 times longer than an incandescent light.
• Approximately 96% less power than 116 watt standard incandescent lamp.
• 4 watt power consumption (AC version) / 3.4 watts (DC version).
• Weather resistant lamp assembly and housing.
• Self contained wiring compartment on double units eliminates additional boxes.
• Operates as a steady burn or flashing light.
• Resistant to shock and vibration.
• Direct replacement for existing incandescent fixtures.
• 5 year warranty.
|FL-810HPL||R: Red||AC1: 120 VAC|
AC2: 240 VAC
AC3: 277 VAC
DC: 12/24/48 VDC
|34B: 3/4" Hub - Bottom|
10B: 1" Hub - Bottom
34S: 3/4" Hub - Side
10S: 1" Hub - Side
FF: Floor Flange
LSM: Low Surface Mount*
T: Transfer Relay**
|* For single option only.|
** For 120/240VAC applications only.
• Beam Spread: 360° horizontal, 3° minimum vertical
• Effective Intensity: ≥ 32 candela
• Base Material: Cast aluminum with aviation red powder coat
• Lens: Heat resistant clear glass
• Single: 8" x 5.5" x 5.5" (H x W x L), 2 lb.
• Double: 8" x 5.5" x 11.5" (H x W x L), 6 lb.
• Temperature: ±55°C
• Humidity: 95% relative humidity
Lighting controls are designed for use when multiple obstruction light fixtures are to be controlled with common electronics. The electronic control module comes in a cast iron device box with threaded hubs on both top and bottom. Replacement modules (controls without device box) are also available upon request.
Model 81020 120VAC, 1000W photocell. FAA style photocells activate at 35 ft-cd and turn off at 58 ft-cd. A 45 second time delay prevents activation and de-activation from momentary light conditions. Does not come with device box, includes 1/2" threaded male fitting.
Model 81021 120VAC, 4800W photocell. Meets FAA/FCC requirements for obstruction lighting. Energized at 35 ft-cd and de-energized at 60 ft-cd. Time delay eliminates contact chatter. Contains dual 20A load contacts. Front plastic housing mounts to cast aluminum junction box (included).
Model 81022 Hazardous Location Photocontrol Unit. Outdoor lighting control for exterior lighting in hazardous locations: explosion proof, dust-ignition proof, and weatherproof. Nominal Voltage 50/60 Hz: 120/208/240/277. Voltage Range: 105-305. Housing: sand cast copper-free aluminum - epoxy powder coated.
|FL-||81020: Photocell only (120VAC, 1000W max)|
81021: Photocell with aluminum box (120VAC, 4800W max)
81022: Hazardous Location Photocontrol Unit