FAA Type: L-810 Steady Burn Obstruction Light
ICAO Type: Low Intensity Type B Obstacle Light
ETL Certified: FAA AC 150/5345-43F (pending)
Compliant to: ICAO Annex 14, CAR 621.19, MIL-C-7989
The Horizon™ L-810 Obstruction Light provides an LED based solution for the FAA L-810 steady burning lights. The Horizon™ LED is currently available in both single and double configurations operating at a range of 95-277VAC and also in a range of 9-48 VDC. Both configurations are available as original equipment or as a direct replacement to the existing socket/lamp/lens on L-810 Incandescent OB2x Series obstruction lights.
• LED based obstruction lights last over 15 times longer than an incandescent light.
• Approximately 96% less power than 116 watt standard incandescent lamp.
• 4 watt power consumption (AC version) / 3.4 watts (DC version).
• Weather resistant lamp assembly and housing.
• Self contained wiring compartment on double units eliminates additional boxes.
• Operates as a steady burn or flashing light.
• Resistant to shock and vibration.
• Direct replacement for existing incandescent fixtures.
• 5 year warranty.
• Beam Spread: 360° horizontal, 3° minimum vertical
• Effective Intensity: ≥ 32 candela
• Base Material: Cast aluminum with aviation red powder coat
• Lens: Heat resistant clear glass
• Single: 8" x 5.5" x 5.5" (H x W x L), 2 lb.
• Double: 8" x 5.5" x 11.5" (H x W x L), 6 lb.
• Temperature: ±55°C
• Humidity: 95% relative humidity