FAA AC 150/5345-56
Our Airport Lighting Control and Monitoring System (ALCMS) provides a full-featured L-890 system to airports of every size.
The industrial quality touchscreen, combined with customized graphics, provides a real-time visual status of airfield lighting at a fraction of the cost of larger systems. We can build unique graphics, programs and operating sequences for virtually any sized airfield, from general aviation to major airports.
• An effective, low maintenance and economical airfield lighting control system that utilizes state-of-the-art electrical components, proven through decades of industrial use in the harshest of environments.
• Completely self contained with “soft key” buttons customized to your exact needs, for virtually unlimited control options.
• A wide variety of communication links makes this system easily deployable in every situation, from retrofits to new construction.
• Commercially available, non-proprietary components ensure a low total life-cycle cost and future sustainability.
• Integrate our custom Programmable Logic computer cabinet into your existing vault with “plug and play” wiring that is contractor friendly.
• Troublesome custom interface panels and bulky multi-strand copper lines are eliminated with industrial Ethernet, fiber optic or wireless connectivity.