This product is available in our webstore – Shop Now
The Heat Shrink Kit is a heat-shrinkable tubing for insulating and sealing electrical connections. The medium wall tubing is designed for a variety of low voltage cable applications where lighter weight and greater flexibility are important. The tubing is made from a thermally stabilized, modified polyolefin.
• Mechanical protection: high impact and abrasion resistance of tubing provides excellent mechanical protection. It also provides additional strain relief.
• Environmental seal: sealant provides excellent waterproofing and environmental protection in submersible and buried applications.
• Superior adhesion: thermoplastic adhesive will adhere to all standard plastic, elastomeric insulating material, lead, steel, aluminum and copper.
• Easy to install: when heated above 250°F (121°C), the tubing shrinks rapidly to seal and encapsulate electrical connections. This provides a fast, simple and clean insulation system. The tubing will not split or rupture during normal installation, even when overheated.
• Model Number: TRH-HSK-1.5
• Material: Polyolefin
• Shrink Ratio: 3:1
• Inner Diameter Before Shrink: 1.5″ (38.1 mm)
• Inner Diameter After Shrink: 0.5″ (12.7 mm)
• Lining: Adhesive-Lined
• Wall Thickness After Shrink: 0.1″ (2.54 mm)
• Overall Length: 16″ (40.6 cm)
• Dielectric Strength: 500 mV
• Color: Black
• Shrink Temperature: +250°F (+121°C)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 230°F (110°C)
• Operating Temperature Range: -67°F to +230°F (-55°C to +110°C)
• Standards Met: SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/15, Class 2
• Adhesive Material: Hot Melt Adhesive
• Cable Size Range: 1/0 AWG-250 kcmil
• Tensile Strength: 2400 psi
• Voltage Rating: 1 kV
Have a product question? Need a quote? Please fill out our online quote request form.Get a Quote