PAPI LED: Precision Approach Path Indicator
• Unique light engine & optical system
• Radio controlled
• Digital inclinometer
• Ultra low power consumption
• Full PAPI (4 BOX) or 'A' PAPI (2 box) system
• Compact and rugged construction
Using the most advanced LED and optical technology available, Metalite Aviation Lighting's new PAPI LED (Precision Approach Path Indicator) provides a world leading energy efficient and versatile portable PAPI System. Metalite's unique light engine and optical system delivers unrivalled battery run times and highly efficient charging cycles, resulting in a reduced total cost of ownership and a low carbon footprint.
The compact design of the units ensures high portability to allow rapid deployment at either end of the runway. Metalite's renowned outstanding build quality also ensures a low maintenance investment for your airfield ground lighting requirements for many years to come. When used in conjunction with the CALKIT LED trailer, the PAPI LED is designed to meet the photometric requirements for ICAO Annex 14 Vol 1 and FAA-E-3007 AC ensuring compliance for your facility.
• Unique optical design: Improved light efficiency and battery running time
• Compact, lightweight & rugged construction: Ensuring versatility and portability
• 'A' PAPI (2 box) or full PAPI (4 box) systems available in manual & secure radio control options: Provides system flexibility for various deployments
• Powered from portable PAPI battery packs or alternative sources (generator, solar, wind or fuel cell, etc.): Flexible power input options
• Adjustable intensity settings: 5 intensity adjustments and custom settings to meet multiple ICAO and FAA requirements
• High capacity replaceable PAPI power control and battery pack as standard: Option to upgrade to ultra high capacity giving greatly extended running times per charge
• Semi-permanent or fixed mountings: Semi-permanent galvanized steel frame or permanent FAA frangible mounts available