FTC 121 Controller
The FTC 121 EagleSmart Controller monitors, diagnoses, logs and communicates lighting system events from the convenience of your computer that is connected via POTS line and utilizing Eagle software or on-site via an LCD digital display panel.
Remote Diagnostics and Monitoring
Diagnose or monitor the lighting system anywhere and anytime with Eagle software and a computer connected to a POTs line. Call technical support prior to the site visit to assist with the diagnostic and parts recommendation.
On-Site LCD Digital Display
The FTC 121 Controller includes a convenient LCD digital panel providing programming, status, and diagnostics. The graphic display shows real time status of each individual strobe in the system. The digital display allows the user to interrogate an individual light to view flash counts (overall and mode specific), internal temperature, line voltages, trigger voltage, bank voltage, mode energy, marker voltage, operating marker bulbs, and current firmware version.
• Standard with high intensity strobe systems.
• Remote connectivity via POTs line.
• GPS sync available for multiple structures.
• Individual light monitoring.
• Remote mode control and override.
• Synchronizes beacons and directs flash timing and intensity.
• Integrates with external red light controller.
• LCD digital display.
• User programmable via scroll menus or software.
• MATS - Mode Alert and Transition System.
• (15) Dry contact data point outputs.
• (1) Dry contact data point input.
• Option for normally open or normally closed data points.
• Utilizes resistive photocell.
• Rack mount available.
• NEMA 4X stainless steel outdoor rated enclosure.
• Records and reports beacon alarms.
• Automated or manual intensity control.