Compliance and Applications
ICAO Annex 14-Vol. 1 Para 5.4 and Appendix 4
UK CAP 168
Cenelac Pr ENV 50235/1996
NATO Stanag 3316
CASR Port 139 Manual of Standards (MOS) Aerodromes
SNIB: Identifies appropriate stand numbers to taxiing pilots.
GPRS: Allows pilots to calibrate instruments based upon their position at the given stand.
• Highly visible in all weather conditions.
• Supplied fully assembled.
• Special design features for ease of maintenance.
• Extruded aluminum profile - up to 20' (6.2m) long anodized and powder coated in RAL 1007 aviation yellow.
• Flexibility - can either be mounted on a stand, pole or wall support.
• 10 year anti-fade guarantee on all fascias.
• UV stabilized 4mm polycarbonate.
• Cabinets and fascias proven to withstand wind loads of up to 90m/ps.
• Photocell activation when ambient light falls below 100 lux.
• Powder coated corrosion resistant extruded aluminum casing.
• Hinged front face for ease of maintenance.
• Weather-proof to IP 55.
• Temperature range: -13°F/+131°F (-25°C/+55°C).
• Signfix channel to secure into position.
• Non-oxidizing stainless steel clips and fixings.
The size of the cabinet is dependant on the amount of characters required.
• LED light source with 80,000 hours life expectancy
• Fluorescent tubes with 10,000 hours life expectancy
The Clearway SNIB is designed to operate from a standard 230V supply, which can be either 50/60Hz.