Constant Current Regulators
Flight Light (formerly Hevi-Duty) regulators have over 50 years of field proven service in major airports worldwide. Because regulator reliability is critical, many of these airports specify and accept only Flight Light regulators. Why should you settle for less with your next airport lighting regulator project?
Flight Light regulators utilize magnetic circuitry for unparalleled reliability.
Other benefits include:
• Five year limited warranty - the best warranty in the world.
• Simple installation.
• Long life and easy operation.
• Simple, on-site servicing by airport electricians.
• Maximum protection against ground strikes, lightning transients and other troublesome line disturbances.
• All units are designed and tested for zero radio and communications interference.
Three design types are available. Compact 4 and 7.5 KW dry designs are excellent for low and medium intensity runway/taxiway lighting. The more versatile 10, 15 and 20 KW dry designs are available for low, medium and high intensity operations. For some airports, the larger liquid type designs, 10 through 70 KW, may be best. These are for medium and high intensity applications only.
Today, even though many technological advancements have been made to the units themselves, the unprecedented reliability of Flight Light regulators remains unchanged and unchallenged. Ask for Flight Light: the original Hevi-Duty regulators.