Can Tap allows you to easily remove and replace broken and stripped out bolts on runway light bases. With our patent pending tool, bolts can be drilled out perfectly every time. The Can Tap tool aligns with the existing bolt holes, providing a secure guide to drill out or chase/clean threads in the light base. This saves time and money by cutting down on the guesswork of manually drilling out bolts.
• Drill out broken bolts.
• Chase/clean threads in light base.
• Bolts directly into fixture, assures proper alignment with existing bolt pattern.
• Centers drill bit in broken stud.
• Keeps drill bit from "walking".
• Aligns tap to chase the threads.
• Use in either direction.
Can Tap Blue Arm (L867B non load-bearing light base), SF bushings, left hand drill bits, tap, extractor, cutting fluid, tool bag.
Can Tap Red Arm (L868B load-bearing light base), SF bushings, left hand drill bits, tap, extractor, cutting fluid, tool bag.