Compliance and Applications
FAA Compliant: L-850A, L-850B
NATO Stanag 3316
ICAO Annex 14
Category I, II and III all weather operation airfield lighting systems.
Suitable for use as high intensity inset runway centerline and touch down zone lights.
• Lightweight and robust aluminum alloy construction.
• Prism removal and replacement achieved without need for adhesives or sealants.
• Pre-focused optics simplify maintenance.
• Pressure test plug ensures moisture-proof light cavity.
• Installation and maintenance manual AVD 104.
• Low profile: 0.47" (12mm) projection.
• Long life lamps: 1,500 hours at full intensity. Over 3,500 hours in normal use.
• 6.6A from 45W, 100W, or 200W isolating transformer. TDZ uses 1@45/49W lamp. RWCL uses 2@45/49W lamps.
• Corrosion resistant anodized finish. Stainless steel fasteners.
• Net weight 11 lb. (5kg). Gross weight 13.2 lb. (6kg). Carton size 8.7 in. x 8.7 in. x 5 in. (220mm x 220mm x 126mm).