Compliance and Applications
FAA Compliant AC 150/534.5-48
ICAO Annex 14 Vol I: 5.3.17 Vol II: Fig 5.9
CAA CAP168 Table 6A/1
NATO STANAG 3316
BSI BS3224 Part 4
CASA MOS 139 Chapter 9
Low intensity runway edge, turning circle taxiway and apron edge, heliport approach, FATO and TLOF.
• Choice of three mounting options:
- M32 threaded frangible (male threads)
- 25mm I/D (female threads) with side cable entry
- 25mm O/D (male threads) suitable for an FAA type frangible coupling
• Medium intensity, bi/uni-directional elevated threshold/end light.
• Outer glass dome molded in low expansion glass to resist thermal shock.
• Smooth outer glass surface resists build up of dirt and provides for easier cleaning.
• All sub-assemblies are keyed to simplify routine maintenance and ensure correct alignment.
• Robust corrosion resistant aluminum construction for strength and durability.
• Gimble mounting for ease of alignment and leveling.
• Screws are stainless steel.
• Silicon rubber gaskets seal the dome against ingress of liquids.
• Powder coat paint finish in golden yellow. All fasteners stainless steel.
• ZS023 Sighting Device
Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits, normally supplied from either a 45W, 100W, or 200W series circuit isolating transformer. Power consumption varies depending upon type of lamp fitted.
Net weight: 3.97 lb. (1.8kg)
Gross weight: 4.4 lb. (2.0kg)
Carton size: 8.27" (210mm)(w) x 8.27" (210mm)(d) x 6.3" (160mm)(h)