Compliance and Applications
Taxiway Edge Light (blue glass dome):
ICAO Annex 14, clause 220.127.116.11
CAA CAP168 Table 6A/1 item 8
BSI BS3224 Part 4, elevated fittings
NATO STANAG 3316
Runway Edge Light (clear glass dome):
FAA L-860 & L-861
CAA CAP168 Table 6A/1 item 2
BSI BS3224 Part 4
NATO STANAG 3316
Omni-directional, elevated taxiway/apron/helipad edge light or low intensity runway edge light.
• Lightweight and robust due to its predominantly aluminum alloy construction which also gives good corrosion resistance.
• Removal of glass dome for lamp replacement or maintenance achieved without the need for any tools due to the simple bayonet fit of the glass.
• Ball joint mounting arrangement facilitates leveling of the light on installation.
• Choice of risers available (M32 threaded or 25mm (1") plain).
• Riser compatible with 2" BSP Mounting using frangible coupling.
• Frangibility inherent in the M32 threaded riser.
• Smooth outer glass surface resists build up of dirt.
• Bi-pin or PK30D lamp options.
• Optional lamp by-pass device can be fitted if required.
• Powder coat paint finish in golden yellow.
J1/74 30W 6.6A bi-pin
J1/75 36W 6.6A bi-pin
J1/59 36W 6.0A bi-pin
J1/57 45W 6.6A bi-pin
J1/76 45W 6.6A PK30D
• 204mm (8") dia. ground mounting plate for use with M32 riser
• Frangible coupling, 25mm (1") plain riser
• Frangible coupling, M32 threaded riser
• Ground mounting spike
Suitable for use in 6.6A airfield lighting circuits normally supplied from 1 x 45W isolating transformer. Power consumption varies between 30W and 45W depending upon type of lamp used.
Net weight: 1.98 lb. (0.9kg)
Gross weight: 2.20 lb. (1.0kg)
Carton size: 4.72" (120mm)(w) x 4.72" (120mm)(d) x 10.24" (260mm)(h)